Motivational Monday Motivational Monday #1: Secret to Happiness April 3, 2017 2 Comments Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Here’s a motivational quote on the secret to happiness to help you get your week started off on a good note. Motivational Monday #1: secret to happiness via Lifehack Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Related Previous Post Next Post You may also like April 10, 2017 Motivational Monday: Don’t Be Afraid to Put in Effort May 8, 2017 Motivational Monday- Ability, Motivation, Attitude 2 Comments Interesting quote although sometimes I think if we push hard enough for a certain outcome, it will happen. Reply Thanks for reading! I can definitely resonate with what you’re saying- I’m a firm believer that at least 90% of an outcome of a situation is hard work and effort that you’re willing to invest. I think this quote speaks more to the other 10% of wiggle room in some situations where it’s influenced by luck/other influences that may be out of your scope of control. As an admitted control-freak, I am working on being content with “controlling” the 90% that I have influence over. Reply Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *Comment Name * Email * Website Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email.