Looking for a job can be intimidating regardless of what stage you are in your life:That being said, this blog series will guide you through the job search process and help shorten it as much as possible.
Part 1: Planning and Preparation-Things to Do Before Your Job Search
- How to Stay Organized During Your Job Search [free job application tracker download]
- 4 Tips No One Told You For Creating A Job Search Plan
- Tip From Former Google Career Coach: Use Mind Mapping to Help Set Career Goals
- 5 Hacks to Narrowing Your Job Search
- Identifying People You Can Use As A Reference-coming soon!
- Guide To Buying Interview Attire-coming soon!